This week’s podcast interviews both a new and a returning guest. First up, Melissa Niu talks with retoucher and artist Julia Kuzmenko. Then new podcast member Levi Sim interviews Photoshop hall of famed Dave Cross.
Los Angeles based Julia Kuzmenko is a professional photographer, digital artist, retoucher, and educator. She’s an International College of Professional Photography (Melbourne, Australia) graduate.
Note, Julia’s interview was captured on location and has some background noise.
- What kind of Photography does Julia do?
- What is the Retouching Academy?
- Being a photographer/retoucher in Russia
- What are retouching problems that Julia sees?
- How to train you eye first
- Where can you find Julia’s work?
- Last words of advice
For close to 25 years, Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creative professionals get the most…
View original post 350 more words